© 2013 St Peter’s Leckhampton. All rights reserved.
Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
We will do all we can to ensure that our worshipping communities offer the safest places for children and vulnerable people.
The Diocesan Safeguarding website includes the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor’s contact details and details of how anyone can report a concern.
The Nominated Person responsible for safeguarding in our parish is David Webber. Please contact David on 01242 254847.
More information on safeguarding children and vulnerable adults is available from the Church of England.
Child Protection Policy
St Peter’s Leckhampton
Child protection Policy
Working with Children and Young People
1. The PCC accepts the Diocesan Policy on Working with Children and Young People.
2. The PCC seeks to provide a caring, warm and consistent atmosphere and environment in which children and young people can develop and grow, and in which they can learn in safety. Children and young people will be treated as individuals and with equal concern.
3. Therefore the PCC:
4. The PCC will be informed of the names of those who work with children and young people and will be kept notified of any changes.
5. The PCC nominated David Webber to be the Nominated Person to whom all cases of suspected or alleged abuse must be reported immediately.
6. The PCC will make adequate provision for insurance cover.
7. A copy of this policy will be made available to members of the church and to parents/guardians.
8. This policy will be reviewed annually and a report will be on the agenda at the AGM.
|South Cheltenham Team|
|Meet The Team|
|Children and Youth|
|Our Church Building|
|Family history research|
|Christians in the World|
|Music and Choir|
|Grapevine and Solos|
|Tuesday Toddler Club|